Where has the time gone! We’re finding it hard to believe that we’re already into Season Three! Can you believe it, here we are at the start of Season Three at our stunning new retreat in Girona. Mark and I are thoroughly enjoying watching the Cycle Retreats’ brand grow from strength to strength, and being able to deliver a real experience that people can share together, build strong friendships, and all connected by the love of cycling.
Girona is breathtaking, I feel like we are in Tuscany, France and Spain all at the same time and the cycling here does not disappoint! Not only are we enjoying the new vistas and climbs, but we are also experiencing the beautiful coast lines and the great history of this stunning place. The most exciting thing for us is that we get to share it all with our Cycle Retreats family.
As we grow and develop, Cycle Retreats is taking cycling holidays to another level. Guests are returning to us knowing that whatever their ability, we will challenge them without pushing them too far out of their comfort zone. All of our guests go home very proud of achieving more than they thought they could, but still returning home having experienced a relaxing holiday and rejuvenated from a cycling holiday of a lifetime. It really is #cyclingdoneyourway!
Let me share what is new for all our season three guests:-
- Our brand new and stunning fleet of Cycle Retreats bikes, with Di2 and disk brakes, to match your kit, you’ll feel like a real pro!
- The free minibar has taken on a whole new level and guests now have a dedicated area for all snacks, drinks and treats.
- The new Cycle Retreats kit, is super amazing and we are sure everyone is going to love adding it to their collection.
- New gifts.
- New evening entertainment.
- New stunning routes.
- Luxury Spa Treatments you can book in advance.
- New menu and more importantly, more cake!
We are proud to have over 80% of returning guests and looking forward to meeting our new guests, plus we have additions to our Cycle Retreats team.
What an amazing start to Season Three. Don’t miss out, we still have availability for 2019 and would love to welcome you experience a wonderful holiday with us, on and off the bike. #cyclingdoneyourway.